Skip to main content

How old to start an anti-aging products? (NUTOX REVIEW)

Quarter life crisis:- going to late 20 age, I always wonder if I can always stay young. Talking about looking young, using an anti-ageing skin care products are one of the option that many will choose. As the title above, how old are you should you start an anti-ageing skin care products?? Check yourself for visible signs of wrinkle, loss of elasticity and firmness??

Received NUTOX STAY YOUNG set to try on. I like the overall packaging and the colour red white combination giving an elegant and mature feel. Actually I'm pretty much excited about this brand cause my mum have been the loyal users before and I'm also going to share this awesomeness with her too. The NUTOX skin care set consists of cleanser, toner, serum and moisturiser for day and night. Follow the step to look younger in 7 days.

Using Bird Nest Collagen that helps to promote cellular regeneration, improve skin condition and protect against visible signs of ageing while Oxyfusion is an unique technology that infuses high level of oxygen into the skin that boosts absorption of Bird Nest Collagen.

CLEANSING FOAM
Clean and help brightens the skin with Bird Nest Collagen and Oxyfusion. This cleanser is perfect for normal to oily skin type. I like the rich white foam lather up and smell so good during cleansing. It really help me to kick start of the day.

MOISTURISING LOTION
A lotion toner that help to moisturises, nourishes and pH balanced formulation. With Bird Nest Collagen and Oxyfusion, it's perfect for all skin types and especially for dry skin. Just apply on the palms, you'll see a clear light weight texture and gently pat onto skin till thoroughly absorbed. No fragrant smell.

ADVANCED SERUM CONCENTRATE
This serum is a new and improved concentrated of Bird Nest Collagen and Actigenic+. It help to restores and rejuvenates skin to look younger in 7 days!! It's really work?? Perfect for all skin types, I don't like it but I really love it!! Pump out the clear lightweight serum gel and apply on the face to neck. Smell so good, it's also fast absorbing into the skin leaving no stickiness and fresh. I find my skin texture is getting smoother than before however my acne flaws will not easily get away.

118 Malaysian women who have tried NUTOX ADVANCED SERUM CONCENTRATE agreed that they look younger in just 7 days! 98% of women noticed lesser appearance of wrinkles and smaller pore size while 97% also said that their fine lines became less pronounced.

ANTI-AGEING CREAM
This milky white cream helps to firms, lifts and tones up the face with Bird Nest Collagen and Oxyfusion. Perfect for all skin types and use it in the morning. The cream texture has just nice feeling on the skin without stickiness. Less fragrant smell. Skin is ready to put on make up.

NIGHT REPAIR
Use it in the night to help regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. The white cream and also less fragrant help to moisture and correct an uneven skin tones.

Alright, which one of the hand is looking more better than the other one?? haha..I believe is my left hand side cause it's packed with the bird nest collagen on..haha..From my hand itself, you can see the difference and result in smoothen out the fine lines.

After using it for about a week time, I find this range of skin care products are suitable for my dry skin type. The products has just right amount of texture in each bottle and most importantly absorbed well into the skin leaving fresh. The smell of the products also was really good. For me, I do find my skin getting smoother and firm. Overall, I'm very happy using it and same goes to my mum too. I also will recommend you to start include an anti-ageing skin care products by the age of 25 if you're concern about early visible signs of ageing seen. NUTOX STAY YOUNG skin care set are available at all major pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarkets nationwide. For more information, follow NUTOX on Facebook here.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the usefull information. I am aware about the health benefits of Derma Joie

    Creamas I recently came across the aminogenesis eye control reviews which helps me in fighting anti-aging signs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worried about your dull and lifeless skin, or are fine lines stealing your beauty? Reveal newer and more radiant skin with microdermabrasion services Murphy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r