Skip to main content

1028 VISUAL THERAPHY Review & My First Sexy Make Up Look

Alright, ya that's me creating sexy and smokey monolid make up look using 1028 VISUAL THERAPY..have you heard about this brand before?? Neither me..

 1028 VISUAL THERAPY is an inspiring date of the brand from Taiwan made in Korea to discover various beautiful face of every girls. While VISUAL means Asian face is unique and beautiful, this products is tailored for Asian skin and features. THERAPY sounds skin care cosmetics infused that care your skin while you put cosmetics on your skin. So girls you can confidently express your unique attitude through make up and bloom out the most beautiful of you!!

BE BEAUTIFUL

1028 VISUAL THERAPY make up products used to create sexy and smokey monolid make up look:-
  •  Moisture Infusion CC Essence Cream SPF 30 PA++ in 02 Natural Beige = RM 64.90
  • Ultimate Oil Control Powder = RM 29.90
  • LONGWEAR eyebrow definer in 02 Dark Brown = RM 39.90
  • Infinity Longwear in Black = RM 54.90
  • BROWNIE Eyeshadow kit = RM 69.90
  • MIRACE EXTENSION MASCARA = RM 59.90
  • BIG magnifier mascara = RM 59.90

Alright, let's get started..

Moisture Infusion CC Essence Cream SPF 30 PA++ 
in 02  Natural Beige 

Ultimate Oil Control Powder

I'm kinda loving this CC cream applications very much on my face, it's lightweight but able to provide moderate coverage. It feel moisture and also smell good wearing it all day long. Look at the left sides after applications. For the oil control thru out the day, I'll use the powder at my T-zone area. The pinky round small case is so adorable to carry around in my bag.


a) Infinity Longwear in Black
b) LONGWEAR eyebrow definer in 02 Dark Brown 
My most important things and must do every day make up, a pair of well define eyebrow and it must be long wear thru out the day. Follow the step above, using the rhombus tip pencil start with 4 points marking, draw out the outline shape, fill in, blend evenly with the groomer and lastly using cotton buds to help clean define. I also find special using the rhombus tip pencil cause the shape itself allow more control to create a pair of desired eyebrow shape. I really started to love to use it everyday..

Drawing an eye liner on a monolid like me is the most challenging part. Well if you're monolid, my tips is open your eye look straight to the mirror and mark a line first before drawing out the eye liner. Shake first before use for maximum black colour impact and I like the thin nib for precise application to create alluring eye. Overall, I find moderate rated.

BROWNIE Eyeshadow kit
Consists of 6 alluring shades to create sexy and smokey monolid make up look. See how I do it easily at below. 

Creating cut crease effect using eyebrow definer and blend evenly.

Using the 1st shades and apply it in between eyeliner and cut crease effect.

 Using 5th shades apply on the cut crease effect and blend evenly.

Use eye shadow brush place 4th shades on the cut crease to create denser effect.

Apply 6th shades at the lower eye lid.

Reapply in between the eyeliner and cut crease using 2nd shades for more highlight effect.

Final, use 1st shades below the eyebrow for clean effect.

Overall, I find the shades is quite pigmented where I can create the cut crease effect with just technique of placing and blending using unicorn eye make brush from wanderlustthings


MIRACE EXTENSION MASCARA
+
BIG magnifier mascara 
Final on the eye make up part, using two types of mascara for lengthening and voluminous effect after eye lash curler without need to apply false eye lashes. Next, I finalised the rest of the sexy make up look by contouring and matte suede creamy liquid lipsticks from orkidcosmetics


1028 SEXY & SMOKEY MAKE UP LOOK

Alright, rate my sexy and smokey make up look..Actually this is my first time created this sexy and smokey make up look and I'm very happy of the end results using 1028 VISUAL THERAPY make up products. Some times, you just need to be confident and dare to look good in your life!! 1028 VISUAL THERAPY make products can be find at watsons malaysia online and offline store. Follow 1028 Facebook for update too and many thanks to 1028 X The Butterfly Project for an opportunity to transform beautifully.

#1028_my
#watsonsmy
#butterflymsia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r