Skip to main content

#sarapandutchlady; MY 7 DAY Milk Breakfast Challenge (CHINESE STYLE)



First of all, I would like to thanks to DUTCH LADY for sending over a breakfast with milk for me to start a 7 day milk breakfast challenge!! Wow does it sounds difficult to you?? I mean to have breakfast in the rush hour and drinks at the same time?? Yup, I had accepted the challenge, so let's see how I can have my breakfast paired with milk first in the morning.




As we all know from small, calcium is needed for strong bones, teeth, good nerve and muscle tissue, however it's not produced by our own body. Being the sad part, statistics showed that Malaysian doesn't meet calcium requirement in our daily food intake.

Having breakfast is the most important meal of the day and milk also play the important role in providing the nutrients and energy we need to kick start the morning. Here's how I included milk in my 7 day milk breakfast challenge. See my exciting posts below.


MY 7 DAY Milk Breakfast Challenge 
(CHINESE STYLE)
#sarapandutchlady














Follow my insta https://www.instagram.com/leeyann90/ to read more stories on #sarapandutchlady.

My usual morning breakfast routine is I must have a drinks first. I love nutritious drinks in the morning that make my digestive system to warm up first and prevent reflux. Talking about drinking milk at the breakfast is also one of my choice, some times if I got extra time in the morning, I'll blend my beverage with milk. A  smoothies is ready on the go!! Next is no matter how busy I'm in the morning, I'll eat my breakfast regularly no later before 11 am. Usually, I'll bring my home cooked food to the work place and I prefer Asian carbohydrates styles. See my posts above on Chinese style breakfast. 


  

Milk contains several important nutrients; a glass of milk (200ml) will give you calcium, protein, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins B2 and B12. DUTCH LADY Pure Farm Milk does gives benefits to us more than just a calcium. An example is protein which plays one of the lead roles in our growth and development. Vitamin A is crucial for healthy eye function, Vitamin B2 supports cellular functions that transform food to energy and Vitamin D3 aids absorption of calcium and phosphorus.

After this milk breakfast challenge, I truly can feel the importance of having milk at breakfast. I feel more nourish in the morning to kick start my day. 2 servings of a milk a day helps to meet your nutritional requirement and 1 serving at breakfast can provide 200mg of calcium to jump start your daily nutritional intake.

For more information on how you can incorporate DUTCH LADY Pure Farm milk in your breakfast, go to DUTCH LADY page on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/spread.the.goodness.of.milk/?fref=ts


Susu No. 1 untuk sarapan

Thank you for reading.


Comments

  1. Pasteurized Farm Fresh Bottled Cow Milk and Buffalo Milk our honest attempt to serve nutritious, chemical-free and preservative-free milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasteurized Farm Fresh Bottled Cow Milk and Buffalo Milk our honest attempt to serve nutritious, chemical-free and preservative-free milk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r